You can load the following Community First cards to Samsung Pay:
• Easy Low Rate Credit Card
• Easy Everyday debit card
You can also load your favourite loyalty cards to Samsung Pay. For more details visit www.samsung.com/au/apps/samsungpay/
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps.
2. Touch Samsung Pay.
3. Touch ADD or, if this is the first payment card being added, touch Add a credit card or debit card.
4. Align your card inside the frame to automatically detect the card number and expiration date. Note: Touch Enter card manually if your device cannot detect the card information.
5. Please verify the information captured by the camera.
6. Enter the remaining information and touch NEXT.
7. Review the terms and conditions, and then touch AGREE TO ALL.
8. If necessary, select a method to authenticate your identity using a one-time password (OTP) or by calling us on 1300 13 14 65.
9. Enter the OTP and touch SUBMIT.
10. Enter your signature like you would sign on the back of your card and touch SAVE. Note: If you are unsatisfied with your signature, touch Retry to sign again.
11. Touch DONE to complete the process.
12. After your card is added to Samsung Pay, it will be verified by Visa and Easy Street. On average, verification will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes. During that time, you will be unable to use your card in Samsung Pay. Note: You can continue to add cards while others are being verified.
13. After the card is verified, it can be used immediately to make a purchase.
Using Samsung Pay
Near Field Communication (NFC) and Magnetic Secure Transaction (MST) support means that Samsung Pay is accepted virtually anywhere you can pay by tapping or swiping your credit card. MST technology means Samsung Pay can be used almost everywhere around the globe.
1. Initiate Samsung Pay by either swiping-up from the home button or opening the Samsung Pay app from the home screen.
2. Select your Easy Street Visa debit or credit card by swiping left or right.
3. Verify your fingerprint and touch your phone to either the card reader or NFC reader to complete the transaction. Alternatively, enter your 4-digit Samsung Pay PIN if you have chosen not to use the fingerprint feature. If you have a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ smartphone you can authorize the payment using the Iris scanner.
Please note that you must wait until the verification is over before touching your phone to the reader or an error might occur.
1. After putting on your Gear smartwatch, you will be prompted to enter PIN once to authenticate the device. Samsung Pay on Gear needs to be authenticated each time the Gear smartwatch is put on and requires a periodic connection to a compatible smartphone with Samsung Pay and internet access.
2. Press and hold the Back button to launch Samsung Pay.
3. The last card used or latest card added will be shown. You can select the card you want to pay by swiping left or right, or by rotating the bezel to select card.
4. Tap on the Pay button to make payment.
5. Place the top crown of your Gear smartwatch near the NFC or MST area to pay.
There is not a default card in Samsung Pay. When you open the app or activate the Simple Pay feature by swiping up from the Home Key on supported screens, the first card displayed is either the last card you registered or the last card you viewed or used.
You should contact us straight away on 1300 13 14 65 so the lost or stolen card can be cancelled and no further purchases made. You should also delete the lost or stolen card from Samsung Pay.
1. Open Samsung Pay and select the card you want to delete.
2. Tap Delete card from the More menu.
3. Confirm deletion by verifying with your fingerprint.
If your device is lost or stolen, you can use Samsung’s Find My Mobile service to remotely Lock or Wipe your device (also Locking or Wiping Samsung Pay and all the payment cards registered in it).
If you just want to suspend your Easy Street debit or credit card temporarily, login to Samsung Find My Mobile service and suspend your card. Please note your physical debit or credit card can continue to be used.
For more detailed info please visit www.samsung.com/au/apps/samsungpay/
^ Devices compatible with NFC point of sale terminals for contactless transactions include Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy A5, Galaxy A7, Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. All devices are compatible with MST point of sale terminals for swipe transactions except for Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge and Gear S2. * Only compatible with Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. † Loyalty cards are not available on Samsung Pay on Gear.